- Approx. 1,188 sqm (12,783 sqft).
- Strategic location close to the N25 South Ring Road, Mahon Point, City Gate, and convenient to the city centre.
- Fitted offices with carpet floor covering, suspended ceilings and air-conditioning.
- Spacious reception entrance foyer with lift and stairs access to first floor.
The property is situated in the Mahon Business and Technology Park on the Skehard Road, approximately 4km south east of Cork city centre. Mahon has emerged as one of Cork’s premier business locations, with Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Mahon Point Retail Park and City Gate situated in the immediate vicinity of Mahon Business & Technology Park.
The property comprises a self-contained predominantly open plan first floor office unit, with a series of private offices, data room and canteen. The property has a substantial ground floor independent entrance reception and foyer. The offices are fitted out with carpet floor covering, suspended tiled ceilings incorporating florescent tube lighting and air conditioning.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Entrance foyer,reception & guest cloakroom||83||896|
|First||Open plan office, 7 private offices, canteen & data room||1,105||11,887|
BER No. 800208621
Energy Performance Indicator: 467.48 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.