- Part hall floor and first floor level of a handsome period building
- Located adjacent to UCD
- Situated in mature attractive grounds
- Zoned Objective A Residential
- Suitable for a variety of uses (S.P.P)
.Owenstown House is a handsome period building, located in private landscaped grounds on Owenstown Park off Fosters Avenue. The property overlooks UCD Campus and pedestrian access to the property is available from Fosters Avenue. The area is well served by amenities with shops, cafés and sports facilities available in UCD as well as a convenience store on Fosters Avenue. Numerous bus routes are also available in the immediate area. DART services are available in Blackrock village, which is easily accessible with regular buses serving the area.
Owenstown House comprises a two-storey over garden level period office building set within mature inviting settings. The available accommodation is at ground and first floor level and extends to an approximate area of 305 sq.m. The building is extremely attractive and retains original period features. The building is suitable for a variety of uses (S.P.P)
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Accommodation comprises the following;
There are 12 designated spaces with the premises.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.