- Finished to developers specification
- Available under flexible lease terms.
- Approximately 4,000 people working and living on site.
Central Park is a vibrant mixed use development incorporating offices, shops, apartments, hotel and childcare facilities. There are approximately 4,000 people living and working in Central Park. A host of corporate occupiers have chosen to locate here including well-known names Vodafone, Ulster Bank, Mastercard, Merrill Lynch Bank of America, Tullow Oil, Sage and Salesforce. Microsoft was recently granted planning permission for their new headquarters in neighbouring South County Business Park alongside occupiers ICON, Fannin Healthcare and MSD.
The office suites are accessed from a central boulevard which comprises a mix of restaurants, retail units, coffee shops and gym facilities in addition to the own door office suites. Each unit is open plan in layout and will be finished to the highest specification to include: - Suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings - Air-conditioning - Plastered and painted walls. - Raised access floors with floor boxes wired for power. - Kitchenette facilities.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|2 newly completed office suites available in Block K|
|Office 4 - 538 sqm (5,791 sq ft)|
|Office 6 - 203 sq m (2,185 sq ft)|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.