Rent £20,000 per year
- Modern open plan ground floor office/retail unit c. 1,024 sq ft.
- Desirable business and retail location close to Donegall Arcade, Cornmarket and High Street.
- In close proximity to main city centre office and retailing pitch.
- Close to a number of surface and multi-storey carparks.
- Nearby office occupiers include Inspire Wellbeing, Hayes & Jarvis (Travel) Ltd, Bank of Ireland and Barclays.
There are a number of nearby surface and multi-storey car parks in the immediate area. The subject property also benefits from excellent connectivity to the wider road, rail and bus networks.
There is security in the form of a roller shutter and intruder alarm.
There are a number of notable occupiers within the surrounding area to include Café Nero, American Holidays and Sports Direct.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
1,024 sq ft (95 Sq M)
Repairs & Maintenance
Tenant responsible for a fair proportion of common repairs and insurance for the building.
By negotiation, subject to periodic upward only rent reviews
The property has an EPC rating of C64.
A full certificate is available on request.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Net Annual Value: £16,600
Rates Payable 19/20: £10,194
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.