Rent £15 per sq.ft.
- Modern open plan offices
- Available from c. 2,633-9,310 sq.ft
- Desirable business and retail location close to Donegall Arcade, Cornmarket and High Street.
- In close proximity to main city centre office and retailing pitch.
- Close to a number of surface and multi-storey carparks.
- Nearby office occupiers include Inspire Wellbeing, Hayes & Jarvis (Travel) Ltd, Bank of Ireland and Barclays.
Lombard House is prominently situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre c. 150 metres from Royal Avenue and c. 500 meters from City Hall.
There are a number of nearby surface and multi-storey car parks in the immediate area. The subject property also benefits from excellent connectivity to wider road, rail and bus networks.
The subject property comprises a modern 7 storey building. Available space is located on the ground, fifth and sixth floors. The building benefits from a feature entrance foyer which is manned with onsite security, and two passenger lifts.
Ground Floor: Currently undergoing refurbishment, the suite will provide primarily open plan office space with 2 private offices. Finishes to include plastered painted walls and air conditioning. Kitchen and W.C facilities are also to be provided with.
5th Floor: Modern open plan office accommodation with one meeting room and a fitted kitchen. The sutie is finished to a high standard to include painted plastered walls, suspended ceilings, raised access flooring and air conditioning. W.C's are located at the lift lobby.
6th Floor: Modern open plan office accommodation with two private offices, a separate meeting room, fitted kitchen of a similar level of finish to the 5th Floor. The 6th Floor also benefits from an external terrace.
The 5th Floor has an Energy Efficiency rating of C65.
The 6th Floor has an Energy Efficiency rating of C64.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
By negotiation, subject to periodic upward only rent reviews.
£15.00 PSF exclusive.
Repairs & Insurance
Tenant repsonsible for a fair proportion of common repairs and insurance for the building.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We estimate the property to have the following areas.
|Ground Floor||2,633 sq.ft|
|5th Floor||3,767 sq.ft|
|6th Floor||2,910 sq.ft + Terrace|
|Total||9,310 sq. ft|
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.