- Office/showroom extending to 19,356 sq ft. over 2 floors.
- Excellent on site car parking.
- Located outside Ballygawley with access to the main road network.
The subject property is located in Ballygawley a village in County Tyrone.
It is approximately 13 miles southwest of Dungannon, near the junction of the A5 Omagh/Monaghan and A4 Dungannon/ Enniskillen roads.
The road networks to Ballygawley are excellent and the subject site is located a short distance off the main network.
Ballygawley is located in the middle of Northern Ireland and is approximately 58 miles west of Belfast, 20 miles north west of Armagh, 16 miles south east of Omagh and 13 miles south west of Dungannon.
The site is in a potentially strategic position in the context of Northern Ireland, close to the Ballygawley roundabout.
The newly constructed office and showroom facility is made up of ground floor and mezzanine accommodation. Externally, the premises are fully glazed with stone faced facade and steel cladded thereafter.
Internally, the accommodation is fitted to a modern standard and includes painted/plastered walls, fluorescent lighting and contains a reception area, a number of private offices, board room and first floor showroom. The unit further benefits from a lift, large kitchen, male and female W/C’s and showers.
The site is surfaced in concrete and is secured with palisade fencing, CCTV, security lighting and further benefits from excellent dedicated car parking and security gate house on site.
Term - Negotiable
Repairs - Full Repairing terms by way of a service charge
Insurance - Tenant to pay a fair proportion of the building’s Insurance premium.
Price on application.
Rate in the £ 18/19: £15,335
Rates Payable 18/19: 0.576471
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
19,356 sq ft over ground and first floors.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.