- CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 31ST MAY 2019 AT 12 NOON
- 2 storey office building c. 1,958 sq ft.
- Additional outbuildings and car parking to the rear.
- Total site c. 0.3 acres.
- Facing the Ebrington Square regeneration site.
- Convenient location on one of the main gateways to the city centre.
Derry-Londonderry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and fourth largest city in Ireland. It is the ‘Capital of the North West’ and is at the core of the only functional economic city region of its scale which straddles the border into the Republic of Ireland.
Derry-Londonderry has an urban population in excess of 100,000 and is the principle sub regional economic driver of a wider cross border City Region of over 350,000 people.
The subject property occupies a prominent roadside location fronting onto Limavady Road, one of the main gateways to the city centre. The subject is strategically located, directly opposite, the 26 acre Ebrington Square Regeneration site.
The immediate vicinity comprises a mix of both residential and commercial uses and a number of proposed developments to include a recently announced 152 bedroom hotel.
Request for Closing Bids
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT/CONTRACT DENIED
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 31ST MAY 2019 AT 12 NOON
Further to your interest in the above property, we have now been instructed by the vendor to seek closing bids in writing on the above asset.
Should you wish to place an offer, we require that you provide the following:
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds, ideally in the form of a bank statement.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Full contact details of your solicitor.
- Confirmation of any conditions relating to your bid.
Your offer is to be received in writing, by letter or email, no later than FRIDAY 31ST MAY 2019 AT 12 NOON
POST: FAO James Kearney, Lisney, 1st Floor, Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery St, Belfast BT1 4NX
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject property comprises a 2 storey office building of approximately 1,958 sq ft and additional outbuildings situated on a self-contained site of c. 0.3 acres.
The subject is a converted detached former residential property with a number of outbuildings plus a car parking area located to the rear of the property.
The property is of brick/block construction with a pitched, slated roof. Internally the space is cellular in nature and includes reception / entrance hall, various offices / meeting rooms, kitchen and w.c. facilities.
Externally the property is set back from the Limavady road and to the rear provides 3 garages / outbuildings and a good sized car park.
We have reviewed the local area plan; Derry Area Plan 2011 and understand that the subject property is situated in an area zoned as an office development area. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning potential of the site.
We understand the property is held by way of a long leasehold and subject to a ground rent of £10.27 per annum.
Rate in the £ 18/19 0.634453
Rates Payable 18/19 £9,517 Approx.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to V.A.T.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Description||Size (Sq M)||Size (Sq Ft)|
The property is situated on a site of c. 0.3 Acres.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.