Rent £24,000 per year
- Located within a prominent waterfront development
- Well established business location opposite Belfast’s Law Courts
- On site car parking available by way of separate licence agreement
- In close proximity to Central Train Station, Victoria Square, cafes, bars and restaurants
The Lanyon area was initially regenerated by the Laganside Corporation in the early 1990’s and has witnessed ongoing development in recent years such as the construction of major office schemes including Lanyon Plaza, Riverside Tower and The Soloist, situated at Lanyon Place.
In addition, the adjacent Waterfront Hall has recently completed a £30m refurbishment to provide a new conference facility in the region of 40,000 sq. ft. Neighbouring occupiers include Pinsent Masons, British Telecom, PWC and Santander.
The subject property is self-contained and comprises c. 1,571 sq. ft. (Net Internal Area) of fully fitted office accommodation.
Internally, the space has been subdivided to provide two large open plan office areas, a smaller office area, a private meeting room along with a boardroom. Kitchen and WC facilities are provided within.
Service ChargeThe current service charge estimate is understood to be £4,467.67 per annum plus VAT.
EPC Rating - D94The property has an energy rating of D94.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the insurance premium for the building. The current building’s insurance premium is understood to be £376.35 per annum.
Lease TermsRent: £24,000 Per annum
Term: Subject to Negotiation
Rent Reviews: Every 5 Years.
Rates Payable: £10,729.89
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.