- Modern office suite finished to a high standard
- Comprises c. 2,400 sq ft
- Centrally located area in close proximity to the City Hall
- Excellent access to the M1 Motorway
The suite is located within an established office location to the rear of the City Hall and benefits from excellent transport links, due to it’s close proximity to the Europa Bus/Train Station and is easily accessed from the Motorway networks via Grosvenor Road.
The property is opposite the newly opened Grand Central Hotel and other professional occupiers within the building include Diamond Recruitment Group, 4C Executive Search, Ferguson & Co. Solicitors and Arthur Boyd & Company Accountants.
The Suite is situated on the third floor of a 13 storey office building.
The common areas are finished to a high specification to include an impressive entrance foyer and two high speed lifts serve all floors.
The office layout comprises an open plan office, boardroom, 6 private offices / meeting rooms, kitchen and toilet facilities.
Internally the suite provides suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, plaster painted walls, carpet floors and perimeter trunking.
In addition there is a video buzzer entry system, alarm, gas fired heating and a number of comfort cooling units.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
2,400 sq ft approximately.
Rent & Terms
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of C53.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
There is a service charge for the upkeep of the common areas. For the year 2018/19 this is currently £5,742 per annum.
There is also buildings insurance of £500 per annum for the year 2018/19.
We are verbally advised by Land & Property Services that the rateable value of the premises are as follows:-
Rate in £ 2018/19 0.602803
Rates payable 2018/19 £15,613 approx.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.