Price Offers around £275,000
- Prominent town centre location.
- Significant redevelopment potential, subject to planning.
- Uninterrupted sea views over Belfast Lough.
- Not VAT registered.
Carrickfergus is a provincial town in east Antrim located c. 12 miles east of Belfast and c. 12 miles south of Larne.
Connections to the town have improved since the opening of the new A2 dual carriageway in late 2015.
Neighbouring occupiers include Superdrug, The Original Factory Shop and Danske Bank.
The property is of traditional construction with a pitched and slated roof along with external rendered walls and cornicing. The propoerty also has a relatively modern brick built extension.
Internally, the property comprises a mix of private and open plan office areas along with ancillary staff and storage space.
The space has largely been finished to the following specification;
- Carpeted flooring
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Ceiling mounted fluorescent tube lighting
- Wall mounted storage heaters
- Perimeter trunking
- Doubled glazed windows
The property also enjoys uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough to the south and may be suitable for redevelopment, subject to planning and the necessary statutory consents.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||Net Internal Area (sq. m.)
||Net Internal Area (sq. ft.)
We understand that the subject property is located within the Carrickfergus town centre and development Limit, and has been left unzoned as ‘White Land’ as defined by Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan (BMAP) 2015 (Carrickfergus section).
*All Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning potential of the site.
||19 High Street, Carrickfergus
||Offices (Grd, 1st and 2nd)
Rates payable 2017/2018 rate year: £17,845
We have been advised that the property is held on a long leasehold subject to a nominal ground rent.
EPC RatingThe property has an Energy Efficiency rating of C62.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Asking PriceOffers in excess of £275,000 excl. are invited.
RentEntirety of the building: £40,000 P.A.
Ground Floor only: On Request
Upper Floors only: On Request
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
VATWe have been advised that the building has not been elected for VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.