- Suites available from 108 sq ft to 2,698 sq ft
- Flexible Term Available
- On-Site Car Parking
Adelaide House provides ease of access to the motorway network and the Outer Ring road serving East Belfast and North Down.
Belfast City Centre is approximately 2 miles from the subject while Adelaide Rail Station is in close proximity which offers occupiersimmediate railway access throughout the province.
Adelaide House offers you immediate occupation, short term, high specification office space that is fully furnished to meet all requirements. Offices range from 108 sq ft and are available on a serviced or managed basis. All of the offices are furnished to an impressive standard to include plastered/painted walls, carpeted floors, suspended ceilings, fluorescent strip lighting and perimeter trunking. Adelaide House also provides a wide range of purpose built rooms to suit all of your meeting needs for presentations, training or interview purposes.
- Generous On Site Car Parking
- Cat 5 Cabling throughout
- Internet access
- BT, NTL and Cable and Wireless phone lines available
- Shared Kitchen and Toilet facilities
- Disabled access facilities
- 24 hour access
- Mail handling
Serviced Office - £2.75 psf per month
Managed Office - £12.50 psf (plus £4.00 service charge) per annum
The property has an energy efficiency rating of C68.
A complete certificate can be made available upon request.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.