- Fully fitted office accommodation
- Panoramic views over Dublin City centre and the Dublin Mountains
Number 10 comprises a well presented self-contained office suite within the modern office development of Harmony Court that was developed in 2005 by the O’Callaghan Group.The building comprises a curved glazed facade fronting onto Harmony Row, Dublin 2, with a landscaped paved courtyard to the front. A large manned reception is shared amongst occupiers at ground level with two passenger lifts serving all upper levels.
The subject office is the sole occupant of the fourth floor and benefits from north and south views over the River Liffey and the Dublin Mountains. The office is predominantly open plan space with a bank of cellular offices and a board room to one side. The office also benefits from 2 secure basement car spaces.
Specification includes:• Air conditioning throughout
• Raised access floors
• Suspended acoustic ceiling with inset CAT 2 lighting
• Cat 5 cabling
• Kitchenette facility
• Male and female WC’S
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.