- Modern and bright ground floor office suite
- Ground floor accommodation of circa 904 sq ft
- Generous on site car parking
- Highly accessible edge of town location
The subject property occupies a highly accessible location off Belmont Road, close to its junction with the A55, providing ease of access to Belfast City Airport, the M3 and the wider motorway network.The subject property occupies a highly accessible location off Belmont Road, close to its junction with the A55, providing ease of access to Belfast City Airport, the M3 and the wider motorway network.
The property is located approximately 3.5 miles from the City Centre and the neighbouring area comprises a mix of residential and commercial uses with excellent local amenities provided in Belmont village / Ballyhackamore.
The property forms part of a modern, purpose built edge of town office park comprising 9 no. own door office buildings. The subject comprises ground floor self-contained, modern office accommodation with 4 no. dedicated car park spaces. Additional visitor car parking is provided on site.
Internally the space has been finised to a high standard throughout and comprises open plan office space with three private offices, kitchen and W.C.
The property benefits from gas fired heating, an alarm system and Cat 5 cabling with perimeter trunking.
Ground floor 904 sq ft
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. We understand that the current service charge estimate is £1,621 per annum for the year 2020/21.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount of the total buildings insurance premimum, which is currently c. £280.00.
Subject to negotiation.
Offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
Net Annual Value £7,850
Rates Payable 2020/21 £4,225
All prices and outgoings stated are exclusive of but may be subject to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.