- Iconic landmark building
- Located opposite Grand Canal Dock DART Station.
- Ample amenities in vicinity
- Impressive generous lobby with light filled atrium
- Large expansive floor plates
The building which has presence onto Grand Canal Street and Macken Street has a strong presence and is easily identifiable.
The building is located in the heart of activity with prestigious neighbouring occupiers including Accenture, Google, Mason Hayes Curran, Twitter, KBC, Facebook, BT, Stripe and ESB. The immediate area is host to a vast choice of amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. The location offers a choice of the calm Merrion Square gardens, the more peaceful Grand Canal or the vibrant Grand Canal Square.
The building benefits greatly by being located opposite Grand Canal Dock DART station, providing services to other city centre stops and north and south suburbs. Various Dublin Bus routes are located within close proximity. There are also numerous Dublin Bike Stations within walking distance. Red and Green line Luas services are both located within a 15 minute walk.
The available accommodation comprises the ground floor and fifth floors of the Treasury Building. Each floor provides for a large expansive open plan accommodation with a good balance of partitioned offices and meeting rooms. The floors benefit from good light, in particular the fifth floor which has exceptional views across the city centre. The specification of the floors includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings with inset lighting, floor boxes and carpets. Showers and cycling facilities are available for each floor.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
*Additional 50,000 sq.ft accommodation available within building
BER No. 800520678
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.68 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.