- 3 Storey Building
- Approx. 0.14 Hectares/0.34 acre
- 6 minute walk to St. Stephen's Green Luas
- Corner Building
- Located in a vibrant quarter beside the hugely popular Georges St area.
31 -36 Golden Lane is situated just off George’s Street which is an incredibly dynamic and popular part of the city with numerous restaurants and cafes. This exceptionally vibrant quarter is ideal for an office company to attract staff.
This central location is only 6 minutes walk from Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street. The property occupies a high profile corner site with excellent frontage to Golden Lane and Ship Street Great. The central location provides excellent access to amenities and transport links.
The The property is strategically located in a core public transportation area of the city. The Green Line Luas on St. Stephen’s green is a 6 minute walk and stops at areas such as Ranelagh, Dundrum, Sandyford and Cherrywood and will also connect with Luas Red Line on completion of the Luas Cross City which will give access to rail services from Maynooth and Dunboyne. The majority of quality bus corridors crossing Dublin City Centre and are typically 5 to 10 minutes walk from Golden lane.
View brochure Here
31-36 Golden Lane is an excellent opportunity for investors, developers and corporate owner occupiers to acquire a prominent corner office building with obvious refurbishment and development potential located just off George’s Street in a thriving quarter of central Dublin.
- Three storey self-contained building
- Asset management opportunities to enhance value
- Refurbishment and development potential subject to planning permission
- Efficient large floor plates
- Vacant possession September 2017
- Central location and easily accessible
- 6 mins walk from St Stephen’s Green Luas and Grafton Street
31-36 Golden Lane comprises a modern three storey office building with large efficient floor plates centred around an attractive glazed atrium, providing an abundance of light.The property encompasses a red brick façade which features decorative green cladding. The current layout is predominantly open plan with some executive offices and meeting rooms. A fully fitted staff canteen is located on the ground floor level with kitchenette facilities serving the other floors.
The building specification includes:
- Raised access floors
- Painted concrete ceilings
- Integrated lighting,
- Double glazed windows.
- Eight person lift serving all floors.
- W.C facilities on all levels.
There are extensive asset management opportunities to enhance value including redecorating or refurbishing the building to maximise the rental potential and or investigating the obvious potential for extending and adding extra floors subject to planning permission.
The property is located within an area zoned Objective Z5 “To consolidate and facilitate the development of the central area, and to identify, reinforce, strengthen and protect its civic design character and dignity” under the Dublin City Development Plan 2011-2017. The property has planning permission for office use and is currently in office use.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation and approximate floor areas comprise:
|Description||IPMS 3 Sq.m||IPMS 3 Sq.ft||IPMS 2 Sq.m||IPMS 2 Sq.ft|
Floor areas and floor plans showing a breakdown for IPM 3 and IPMS 2 were prepared by Banahan Surveyors and are available on request through Lisney. IPM 3 areas are on the basis of single occupier.
BER No. 800516379
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.