- Desirable business location, situated in close proximity to Belfast City Hall & Belfast’s Law Courts
- The building will be subject to extensive refurbishment
- Bespoke fit outs can be provided to accommodate tenant requirements
- Space is available in its entirety or on a floor by floor basis
- Adjacent to a number of surface and multi-storey car parks
- Excellent connectivity to road, rail and bus networks
The immediate area is regarded as a well-established office location and is dominated by a mix of professional office occupiers including Arthur Cox Solicitors, IBM, AON Insurance along with a number of public sector bodies.
There is abundance of nearby surface and multi-storey car parking in the immediate locality along with an excellent provision of amenities such as pubs, restaurants and coffee shops.
The location also benefits from excellent connectivity to the wider road, rail and bus networks.
The subject property comprises a prominent five storey modern office building which will provide c. 13,785 sq. ft. of high specification office accommodation, post refurbishment.
The property will be extensively refurbished throughout and a new feature entrance foyer will be created with a new entrance on the Gloucester Street elevation.
The space benefits from natural light on two elevations and would lend itself to either being occupied as a single tenanted corporate headquarters building or on a floor by floor basis.
The space once refurbished, will be finished to the following specification:
• Feature entrance foyer
• Air conditioning
• Raised access flooring
• Suspended or exposed ceilings
• Plastered and painted walls
• Fully fitted gents, ladies and disabled toilets on each floor
• Intercom access to each floor
• Passenger lift access to upper floors
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Size (Sq M)||Size (Sq Ft)|
Rent: On Application
Term: By way of negotiation
Repairs & Insurance: The space will be let of effective full repairing and insuring terms by way of service charge recovery.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, insurance, security and upkeep of common areas. The current service charge estimate is TBC
Tenants will be responsible for the payment of business rates For further details please contact the letting agent
All prices and outgoings are stated exclusive of VAT which we have been advised is chargeable.
The property has an energy rating of D88. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.