- Situated close to the Nangor Road, the M50/N7 Interchange and 8km southwest of Dublin city centre.
- Property is available for subletting on flexible terms.
- Two Storey office and storage unit comprising 352 sq m with good loading and car parking.
- Modern unit in well maintained secure business park.
Centrepoint Business Park is located just off the Naas Road, approximately 8km southwest of Dublin city centre. It lies approximately 1km east of the M50/Naas Road (N7) Interchange and has excellent links both to the Naas Road and Nangor Road and to all main arterial routes leading to the north, south and west of the country. Well-known occupiers in the area include An Post, DHL and Train Air-Conditioning.
The property comprises a mid-terrace light industrial/office facility with storage on the ground floor and office accommodation on the first floor. The building is of concrete portal frame construction with concrete block infill walls finished externally with profile metal cladding and a feature block façade. The entire is covered with a double skinned insulated metal deck roof.Access to the property is via one standard opening door to the rear and there is parking for approximately four cars. The office accommodation is finished to a modern specification including suspended ceilings, fluorescent lighting, plastered and painted walls and carpet floors throughout.
All mains services are available.
ServicesAll mains services are available.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Storage||174|
|First Floor Offices||178|
|Total Gross External Floor Area||352|
BER No. 800378267
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.