- Excellent self contained Office Accommodation
- Comprising c. 6,700 sq ft over 3 floors plus additional attic storagre
- Excellent access to the motorway network
- Approx. 40 parking spaces
the vicinity and is recognised as one of the most popular business locations in Northern Ireland. The nearby motorway network provides easy access to both the north and south of the province, while both Belfast Airports, Belfast Harbour and Larne Harbour are a short drive away.
A modern office building providing offices of approximately 6,700 sq ft over 3 floors with additional attic storage. The property comprises reception, boardroom, Kitchen, W.C.’s and numerous cellular offices.
The specification includes:
- Comfort cooling units
- Carpeted / tiled flooring with plaster painted walls
- Recessed and strip lighting
- Alarm System / external CCTV
- Gas heating
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms is available.
We have been verbally advised by the Rates Authority of the following:
NAV Rate in the £ for 2013 / 14 Rates Payable £49,500 0.600436 £29,722 per annum
Energy Performance Certificate
This property has an energy efficiency rating of C52. A complete certificate can be made available upon request.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be viable to V.A.T.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.