- One 8 person high speed lift serving all floors.
- 150mm raised access floors.
- Polyester powder coated aluminum windows.
- Suspended ceilings.
- Plastered and painted walls.
- 17 designated car parking spaces.
The property is situated in close proximity to a retail precinct that includes Sainsbury’s, Supervalu, Harry Corry, Smyth Toys, First Trust Bank, McDonalds and Bank of Ireland.
Derry / Londonderry has good infrastructure and transportation links to the rest of Ireland though the railway line connecting to Coleraine, Antrim and Belfast and the good standard of road links; the A5, A6 and A37. Derry / Londonderry has the benefit of a local regional airport; City of Derry Airport, located approximately 7 miles outside of the town. The airport currently charters flights to a number of different destinations including London.
Derry / Londonderry is the principal retailing centre for the City Council Area and for neighbouring areas of Limavady and Strabane and for parts of Donegal. It is a busy retail centre providing the area with a range of outlets of both UK and Irish multiples as well as independent sole traders. There are a number of major retail centres such as the Richmond Centre, Quayside and Foyleside with key retailers such as Dunnes Stores and Marks and Spencer’s.
There are separate male, female and disabled WC facilities. The second floor is also accessible via a high speed 8 person passenger lift.
The building itself is a modern portal frame construction office building with red brick, profile cladding and glazed elevations and a flat roof design. A balcony / viewing gallery wraps around the building on the top level.
Access to the property is via Pennyburn Pass, below the first floor level on the north-west side of the building.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
||NIA Sq ft
Effective Full Repairing and Insuring Lease Terms.
EPC RatingThe property has an energy rating of B47.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Rent£9.50 per square foot.
Service Chargec. £8,000 per annum.
Rates to be reassessed.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.