- High specification own door office suite
- Highly accessible city centre location, situated off Strand Road
- Generous dedicated car parking (15 no. spaces)
The City is well served by an established road, rail and bus network. In addition, City of Derry Airport is located a short drive from the City centre, providing direct connections to the UK mainland and Europe.
The subject property occupies a prominent roadside location, approximately 1.50 miles north of Derry City centre. Duncreggan Road is situated off Strand Road, one of the City’s primary thoroughfares which is dominated by a mix of food and retail occupiers, capable of catering for staff lunchtime needs.
113-119 Duncreggan Road comprises a purpose built, Grade A office scheme situated on a self-contained site with 62 no. dedicated car park spaces.
The subject property comprises a ground floor, own door office suite of c. 3,940 sq. ft. Internally the space is arranged over a combination of private offices, open plan office/breakout space, boardroom and staff areas.
The space has been fitted to a high specification throughout to include the following:
- 150 mm Raised access flooring
- Comfort cooling and heating
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed low energy
- CAT2 lighting Plastered and painted walls
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Ground Floor Office Suite: 3940 Sq Ft (366.03 Sq M)
The tenant will be responsible for the payment of business rates directly to Land and Property Services
Rates payable (2016/2017): £19,572
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the total insurance premium for the building. The current insurance apportionment is TBC.
Rent: £40,000 per annum excl. Term - by way of negotiation.
Repairs & Insurance: The space will be let on effective full repairing and insuring terms by way of service charge recovery.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
The current service charge estimate is understood to be £5,898 per annum plus VAT
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.