- High specification office suite extending to 117 sqm (1,260 sqft)
- Stunning views of Dublin Bay
- Three car parking spaces
- Located in a landmark building
The immediate area is a well-established business location synonymous with major commercial institutions and national event facilities including the RDS Simmonscourt and Aviva Stadium. The area hosts a number of prestigious occupiers including AIB Bank Centre, Zurich, Goodbody, Avolon, IBM, Willis, Alliance and numerous high profile embassies. The Intercontinental, The Clayton Hotel and The Herbert Hotel are just some of the notable hotels in the area.
The property is adjacent to St. Vincent’s Hospital.
Occupiers located in the building include Embassy of Japan, Advantage Australia, bonkers.ie, Just East Ireland and GS1.
There are numerous amenities available within close proximity to the property, such as coffee shops, general retail convenience uses including a pharmacy.
A wider range of amenities are available less than 5 minutes from the property in Donnybrook and Ballsbridge.
Nutley Building is conveniently located close to excellent transport links. The property is just 400 metres from Sydney Parade DART station which gives direct access to the city centre in just 10 minutes. The DART also provides access to other suburban areas such as Howth , Malahide, Clontarf, Blackrock, Bray and Greystones.
Numerous bus routes serving Dublin city centre and the surrounding suburbs are available in the immediate area as well as the Aircoach service that runs directly to Dublin Airport.
The property is within easy access of the Stillorgin dual carriageway (N11), providing convenient access to all city centre and south suburban locations.
The available suite is located on the third floor of the building and provides for a bright open plan regular floor plate which extends to 117sq.m (1,260sq.ft). The floor has been finished to an excellent specification to include raised access floors, new carpets, new mineral fibre suspended ceiling with inset LED lighting. The floor benefits from abundant natural light and stunning views of Dublin Bay.
There are 3 secure basement car spaces provided with the suite.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800199333
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.