- Modern 4 storey building
- Expansive bright floorplates
- Refurbished to an excellen standard with specification to include raised floors, LED lighting and A/C
- Modern reception, toilets and common areas
- Cycling and shower provisions will be built
Broomhill is a commericial hub in Tallaght in west Dublin. Airton Road is well situated with easy accessibility to the M50 motorway and N81 Tallaght bypass. Dublin Airport can be accessed in 20 minutes from the property via the M50. The LUAS which provides commuters with quick access to Dublin city centre is located on the northern end of the Belgard Road. The area is also well served by a number of Dublin Bus routes.
Notable nearby occupiers including Nestle, United Drug, Cuisine de France, Office of Public Works and AIB, Tallaght Institute of Technology and Bimeda.
52 Broom comprises a four storey modern office building situated on the Broomhill Road in Tallaght.
The property is currently undergoing a refurbishment which will include a high grade reception area, common lobbies and new toliets. The floors will also be refurbished to a modern specification to include raised access floors, ceilings, LED lighting, bright open plan efficient floor plates and carpeted floors.
There is ample car parking with the accommodation.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Available accommodation includes
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.