Belfast has an excellent infrastructure network and is well connected to the rest of Ireland and to mainland UK. In addition Belfast has a large commercial port that is also used for passenger ferry services with regular sailings to Scotland, England and Wales.
Belfast has an excellent road network being positioned within close proximity to the M2 linking the North and West of the Province and the M1 which links with Dublin in the South.
The two principal railway services in the city centre include Great Victoria Street and Belfast Central, the latter of which provides a direct link with Dublin.
In recent years Belfast has seen a high level of private and public sector investment, with a number of key urban regeneration and transport projects ongoing and planned improving the overall area.
Current occupiers in the subject building include Capita Business Services, Yell and Osborne King.
The Metro building is located in Belfast’s prime office location on the prestigious Donegall Square facing Belfast City Hall, notable office buildings in the immediate vicinity include the Northern Ireland HQ buildings for Bank of Ireland, Danske and Ulster Bank.
AmenitiesSituated within close proximity to the property there are enough restaurants, hotels and bars to ensure you’ll rarely visit the same place twice. Notable nearby places of interest include the Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Waterfront Hall, Cathedral Quarter, Ulster Hall, Castlecourt Shopping Centre, St Georges Market, Grand Opera House, Grand Central Hotel.
• Portland Stone clad with curtain walling and fully height glazing to two sides.
• Carpeted, raised access flooring.
• Feature lighting to entrances and atrium.
• Glazed revolving entrance doors to reception.
• 4 passenger/good lifts.
Contemporary male and female toilet facilities.
Offices hours staffed security systems and controlled building access.
4 no designated car parking spaces.
- Cooling, Heating & lighting.
- VRF fully air-conditioned.
- Intelligent Lighting.
- Slab to Slab height of 2.7m.
- Raised floor depth 150mm overall.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Ground Floor: 5,138 sqft (Net Internal Area)
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.