Price Guide price £400,000
- Two storey office building extending to c. 16,842 sq ft.
- Located within the well-established commercial hub of Duncrue.
- Situated in close proximity to both Belfast City Centre and the M1/M2 Motorways.
- 25 designated car parking spaces within a secure site.
- Potential HQ Building.
The surrounding area is commercial in nature with notable occupiers including Bathshack, Musgrave Retail Partners, NIE Networks and Dale Farm.
Previously occupied as a ‘serviced’ office facility the property is suitable for a single occupier or as a multi-tenant block.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a reception/lobby area with kitchen, toilets, mail room and compartmentalised private offices whilst the first floor provides private offices, open plan office space, tea room and toilets.
In terms of specification the property benefits from a combination of carpet and wooden covered floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings incorporating both fluorescent and spot lighting. Heating is provided via Economy Seven storage heaters. Whilst there is an intruder alarm fitted additional security is also provided in the form of roller shutters to the front windows of the property.
There is allocated car parking to the front and rear of the property.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
||Sq ft (GIA)
The subject property is held on 4 separate Long Leasehold interests, the headline details of which are outlined below and are subject to payment of a ground rent and service charge.
Unit 6 - 120 Years from 1st April 1990.
Unit 9 - 124 Years from 1st April 1986.
Unit 10 - 124 Years from 1st September 1986.
Unit 11 - 122 Years from 15th August 1988.
The property has an EPC rating of D84
A full certificate is available on request.
£8,127 per annum.
£2,760 per annum.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Rates Payable 19/20: £64,782
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.