- Highly accessible City Centre location
- Well established & desirable business location
- Dedicated on site car parking along with generous provision of nearby surface car parking
- Immediate availability
The subject property occupies a prominent roadside location within The ‘Gasworks’, regarded as one of Belfast’s premier business locations, situated approximately 0.5 miles south east of Belfast City Hall.
The ‘Gasworks’ is a riverside business location and former industrial site which was regenerated in the 1990’s. The ‘Gasworks’ comprises a mix of private and public sector tenants, financial institutions such as Halifax Bank of Scotland along with leisure uses, including the Radisson Blu Hotel.
The Gasworks occupies a highly accessible location situated off Ormeau Road and is well served by the road, rail, and bus networks.
The subject property comprises a self-contained second floor office suite fronting Cromac Place, forming part of a four storey modern office block.
The space has been fitted to a high specification throughout to provide a reception area, 3 no. private offices and a boardroom and comprises c. 1,420 sq. ft. of quality accommodation.
The property has been fitted to the following specification:
- Carpeted flooring
- Plastered & painted walls
- Suspended ceiling
- Recessed fluorescent tube lighting
- Wall mounted radiators (gas fired)
- Perimeter trunking Shared male/female
- WC’s are provided Intercom entry system
*The upper floors in the building are accessed via a passenger lift In addition, 3 no. car park spaces are demised to the property and are offered in the communal car park at the rear of the building, adjacent to where the office suite is accessed.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Area||Size (Sq M)||Size (Sq Ft)|
|Second Floor Office Suite||131.92||1,420|
|Total Net Internal Area||131.92||1,420|
The tenant will be responsible for the payment of business rates directly to Land and Property Services:
Rates payable: (2016/2017) £9,321.62
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the insurance premium for the building.
The property is currently held on a five year lease term commencing on 1st October 2015 and expiring 30th September 2020.
The passing rent is £19,750 per annum. The space is available by way of assignment or sublease. The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
The current service charge estimate is understood to be £7,408 per annum plus VAT.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.