Price Guide price £195,000
- Prominent Three Storey Mid-Terrace Office Building.
- Situated in close proximity to Ulster University Magee Campus.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to relevant planning permissions).
- Of interest to both owner occupiers and investors.
Derry has an urban population in excess of 100,000 and is the principle sub regional economic driver of a wider cross border City Region of over 350,000 people.
The subject property occupies a prominent position facing directly onto Crawford Square.
Crawford Square is an attractive tree lined street located off Northland Road approximately 0.8 miles from Derry City Centre.
The area is a popular residential area due to its close proximity to the Ulster University Magee Campus, North West Regional College and the City Centre.
The property is of traditional masonry construction under a pitched slate roof. Internally the property comprises a reception area, a number of private offices, meeting rooms’ kitchen and toilet facilities.
In terms of specification the property benefits from plastered and painted walls and carpet covered concrete/timber floors.
There is an outbuilding situated to the rear of the site that houses the boiler.
There is communal street parking situated to the front of the building.
We understand from the information provided to us that the gross internal area of the property is 166 sqm (1,786 sqft).
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
The subject property is situated in an area Zoned as Residential.
The subject property is a listed building with full consent for office use.
The subject is a B2 listed building under ref: HB01/22/003 H.
We understand the property is held freehold.
The property has an EPC rating of D100.
A full certificate is available on request.
Rates in 19/20: 0.650848
Rates Payable in 19/20: £7,549.84
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following: The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made. Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Customer Due Diligence
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.