- Available now for occupation
- Impressive four storey modern office building
- Excellent amenities including cafe, winter garden and adjacent to Amber Springs Hotel
- Adjacent the M11 within easy reach of the M50 in south Dublin.
The property is situated on the edge of Gorey town with ease of access to the M11 and within 30mins of the M50 in south Dublin. It benefits from being only 70mins from Dublin Port Tunnel and Dublin Airport as well as it proximity to Rosslare Port approx. 40km to the south east. There is excellent commuter bus and train services from Gorey to Dublin. The property is located on the northern side of the R741 leading from the M11 to Gorey town centre adjacent the Amber Springs Hotel.
The property comprises a detached modern four storey office building premises finished to an excellent standard. The efficient floorplates are laid out over two inter-connectable wings. The common areas are finished to a high quality standard and include a winter garden, an onsite and an impressive feature atrium. The property can offer space leading from 200 sq. m. up to 2,200 sq. m.
There is planning permission for two idential blocks adjacent the existing facility offering the opportunity to lease a detached HQ premises of approx. 3,250 sq. m. if required.
PSRA Licence No. 004034-005289
Contact: Winston Halnon
By Appointment with Joint Agents
|Ground Floor- Suite A||200||2,153|
|Ground Floor- Suite B||Let||Let|
|First Floor- Suite A||500||5,382|
|First Floor- Suite B||503||5,414|
|Second Floor- Suite A||500||5,382|
|Second Floor- Suite B||Let||Let|
BER No. 800611154
Energy Performance Indicator: 79.37 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.