- High specification office suite
- Excellent location within close proximity to a range of amenities and transport facilities
- Direct access to well manicured gardens
- 10 car parking spaces
Harbour Square comprises a modern corporate office building located on Crofton Road in Dun Laoghaire.
Dun Laoghaire comprises an attractive commercial suburban location, situated only ten kilometres south of Dublin’s city centre. There are an array of services and amenities in the area, with two major shopping centres, a large choice of schools and colleges, libraries, numerous hotels, bars and restaurants.
The area is well served by public transport with Dun Laoghaire (Mallin) DART station located directly opposite the building. There are also various bus services available in the immediate vicinity providing services to the city centre and surrounding suburbs.
2 Harbour Square comprises a five storey modern office building located in a high end mixed use development. The suite which is located on the ground floor is finished to an excellent specification. The floor plate is regular and comprises generally open plan accommodation with some glazed partitioned meeting rooms and private offices.
Specification comprises carpeted raised access floors cabled for CAT5E data, mineral fibre ceiling tiles with LED lighting, VRV air conditioning system,
There are 10 car parking spaces available with the building.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Accommodation available is as follows;
BER No. 800242331
Energy Performance Indicator: 692.06 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.