Rent £59,500 per year
- Excellent Ground Floor office suite
- Comprising c. 3,900 sq ft
- 8 car parking spaces
- Excellent access from the Motorway network
The location provides an attractive environment with cobbled tree lined streets, landscaping and views over the River Lagan.
Clarendon dock is highly accessible from the motorway networks and within walking distance of the city centre and public transport links.
Occupiers in the vicinity include, Grant Thornton, Capita, Lagan Group, Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) and Belfast Telegraph.
A modern self-contained Grade A office suite on the ground floor currently arranged on either side of the common reception foyer and comprising various offices/meeting rooms and open plan workspace.
The suite also benefits from excellent natural light on all elevations.
The specification includes:
- Feature entrance foyer
- Intercom/swipe access to the suite
- Air conditioning
- Cat 6 cabling
- Carpeted, raised access flooring
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Large Kitchen
- Toilet facilities
- Gas heating
- 24/7 access with on-site security personnel
There are also 8 car parking spaces available with the building.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Ground floor suite: 3,900 sq ft (Approx.)
Repairs & Insurance
The space will be let on effective full repairing and insuring terms by way of service charge recovery.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, insurance, security and upkeep of common areas.
The current service charge and insurance for the year 2016/17 is approximately £15,450.
Rent: £59,500 per annum
Term: By way of negotiation
Rent & Terms
The NAV is currently being reassessed but we estimate this could be approximately £29,000 payable per annum.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.