- Car parking
- 24/7 manned security gate
- Excellent access from the Motorway network
- Suites available from 4,366 sq ft - 21,833 sq ft
- Stunning views over the River Lagan and the Signature Project in the Titanic Quarter
- Excellent Grade A Office Accomodation
- Grade A offices comprising from 4,366 sq ft - 21,833 sq ft with car parking
The location provides an attractive environment with cobbled tree lined streets, landscaping and views over the River Lagan. The business park is accessible 24 hours through a manned security gate.
Clarendon dock is highly accessible from the motorway networks and within walking distance of the city centre and public transport links. Occupiers in the vicinity include, Grant Thornton, Capita, Lagan Holdings, and Baker Tilley Mooney Moore.
A modern office development providing Grade A offices of approximately 21,833 sq ft over 5 floors.
The specification includes:
- Comfort cooling
- Carpeted, raised access flooring
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Toilet facilities on each floor
- Kitchen areas on each floor
- Alarm System
- Gas heating
- DDA compliant
- Otis 13 person lift
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
From 4,366 sq ft - 21,833 sq ft.
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges is available.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.