- 46,000 Sq Ft Grade A+ Office Space
- 5,000 Sq Ft of Prime Ground Floor Retail
- Located In The Heart of Belfast City Centre
- Northern Ireland's First WiredScore Office Development
- Completion Q4 2018
Chichester House benefits from what could be argued as the most central office location in the city.
Nestled in the heart of Belfast’s central business district on the fringe of the both the city’s legal and shopping centres, every aspect of the city is within a few minutes walk. Be it shopping, public transport hubs, entertainment, food or culture the best that Belfast has to offer is on your doorstep with its plethora of shops, bars and eateries.
Wander the grounds of city hall, sample the finest produce at St George’s Market and browse the many floors at House of Fraser in Victoria Square, all in a lunch hour.
Chichester House has been re-invented to provide 46,000 sq ft of Grade A+ office space and 5,000 sq ft of premium retail accommodation in the heart of Belfast’s central business district.
Chichester House combines a prime central Belfast location with accommodation of the highest Grade A+ Specification and Causeway Asset Management’s pioneering Future-Fit Space concept to deliver premium office and prime retail space in an unequalled location.
By special appointment with the joint letting agent, Lisney.
Working with our professional partners Causeway Asset Management aims to ensure that tenants in Causeway buildings are ready to meet the challenges of a rapidly Working with our professional partners Causeway Asset Management aims to ensure that tenants in Causeway buildings are ready to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing commercial and technological landscape.
With this in mind Chichester House will be the flagship project for Causeway Asset Management’s innovative ‘Future-Fit Space’ concept that puts connectivity and technological building advancements at the forefront of their building design.
To back up this committment to innovation Chichester House will be Northern Ireland’s first building to have internationally recognised digital connectivity certification by Wired Score.
For more info on Chichester House visit the dedicated development website at: www.chichesterhouse.com
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.