Price Guide price €85,000
- Mid terrace two storey office unit extending to approx. 175.7 sq.m (1,890 sq.ft).
- Neighbouring occupiers include Cork Autism Centre, Grow Nation, Scientific & Chemical Supplies, V Mobile, Insteco, General Electrical Alarms, Airwave Internet and Eonvia Computer & Repair Solutions.
- Located in an established and secure business park in Carrigtwohill adjoining the Cork/Waterford N25 and is convenient to the Dublin M8, Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main routes.
Carrigtwohill is situated approximately 16km east of Cork city and 5km west of Midleton on the main N25 Cork to Waterford Road, there is convenient access to the M8 Dublin Road and the South Ring Road network via the Jack Lynch Tunnel providing access to Cork Airport and Cork’s southern and western suburbs. Carrigtwohill has a train station on the Cork/Midleton commuter railway line with numerous services daily.
The property comprises a mid-terrace former light industrial unit.The property comprises a mid-terrace former light industrial unitwhich has been converted to a two storey office.
The building is constructed on a steel portal frame with concreteblock walls with red brick external finish, pvc double glazedwindows and doors, pitched insulated metal deck roof incorporatingroof lights, concrete ground floor and timber upper floor.
The ground floor is laid out with reception, open plan office, 2no. private offices and ladies and gents toilets. The first floor comprises an open plan office and 2 no.private offices. The offices are finished with carpet floor coverings, plastered and painted walls and spot and fluorescent tube lighting.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Reception, boardroom, open plan office, comms/stationery room and w/c.||87.9||96|
|First||2 no. offices and open plan office.||87.9||946|
|Total Floor Area||175.8||1,892|
BER No. 800672347
Energy Performance Indicator: 483.2 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.