- Highly accessible location, in close proximity to the A1, Belfast to Dublin corridor
- High specification office accommodation on a secure site
- Dedicated on site car parking
- Subdivision of space may be considered
- Immediate availability
The subject property comprises c. 5,489 sq. ft. of high specification, own door office accommodation arranged over two standalone buildings. The buildings are situated on a secure, self contained site c. 2.10 acres which is secured with metal palisade fencing and CCTV units.
Office building 1 is a modern, two storey office building of c. 4,682 sq. ft. and comprises a mix of private offices, meeting rooms, staff areas and a boardroom. Office building 2 (adjoining Unit 5 on the site plan set out below) is a single storey building that has recently been extensively refurbished and finished to a high specification throughout. Generous on site car parking is provided on site.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Office building 1 – Net Internal Area – 435 sq. m./ 4,682 sq. ft.
Office building 2 – Net Internal Area – 75 sq. m. / 807 sq. ft.
Total Net Internal Area - 510 sq. m. /5,489 sq. ft.
Rent & Terms
Office building 1 - £35,000 per annum excl
Office building 2 - £15,000 per annum excl
Term – subject to negotiation
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring Terms via recovery of a service charge.
Service ChargeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, buildings insurance, security and upkeep of common areas. Current service charge estimate TBC.
RatesThe payment of business rates will be the responsibility of the tenant.
Rates liability for the 2015/16 rate year TBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)Office building 1 has an energy rating of C71 while office building 2 has an energy rating of D80. Full certificates can be made available upon request.
VATAll prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.