- Grade A office accommodation available from Q3 2019
- Benefits from close proximity to national Motorway network
- 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre
- 20 minutes from Dublin Airport
- 2 minute drive from M3 Parkway Train station
- Ample onsite car parking
- Onsite gym and shower facilities
The Park is a modern multi-tenanted office development that is currently being extended to provide an additional 28,000 sq.ft. It will be a 3 storey extension and adds naturally onto the existing block with construction completion scheduled for Q3 2019. The development has been finished to a high standard throughout and features a ground floor reception lobby with a manned reception and 24-hour security. The Park also benefits from having an onsite serviced office element which gives an addtional element of flexibility to companies. The extension will be finished to a grade A standard containing the following specification:
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- 3 Pipe fan coil airconditioning
- A3 BER rating
- Shower facilities
- Fibre broadband
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.