- Landmark (1,572 sqm) 17,000 sqft building offering Grade A office accommodation with potential for ancillary retail at ground level
- Strategically located in the centre of Drogheda within walking distance of Drogheda train station
- Strong reversionary potential with 30% of the building let, currently producing €87,420 per annum
- The building has recently been fully fitted to a turn-key Grade A standard throughout
- Flexible open plan floor plates with impressive floor to ceiling glazing to the front of the building overlooking the River Boyne
- Freehold title
- For sale by Private Treaty
Boyne Tower is a landmark building offering Grade A office accommodation with potential for ancillary retail at ground level. The building has recently been fully fitted to a turn-key Grade A standard throughout offering strong reversionary potential to purchasers. It contains flexible open plan floor plates with impressive floor to ceiling glazing to the front of the building overlooking the River Boyne. The entire third floor is let on a 5 year lease from August 2018 and part second has just signed a 20 year lease with a tenant break option in year 5. The combined annual rent is €87,420.
Raised access floor with new carpets throughout
Suspended ceiling with new LED inset box lighting
Air Conditioning includes a 3 pipe heat recover system, cooling capacity of 100W/m2 and heating capacity of 150W/m2, BC controller for 4-6 ceiling cassettes connection.
Passenger lift to all levels
Generous 2.79m floor to ceiling height with floor to ceiling glazing to the front of the building
Outdoor terraces on third and fourth floors
Retail units in shell condition at ground level.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.