- Fully Fitted accommodation
- Ample on site car parking
- Close to city centre
- Well established business campus with high profile neighbouring occupiers
Occupiers are attracted by the ease of road access. Public transport serves the location well with two bus services passing on the Clonskeagh Road. Several express bus routes provide fast efficient access to the city centre at the neighbouring UCD campus. The main southerly quality bus corridor runs along the N11 approximately 500 metres from the property. Slightly further afield, there is access to the Luas at Milltown. A shuttle bus links the scheme with DART services at Sydney Parade.
Amenities in the immediate vicinity include; parkland walks along the River Dodder Linear Park, leisure facilities at the adjacent David Lloyd Riverview Complex and the numerous sporting and cultural facilities at University College Dublin (UCD). Located next to Beech Hill at Belfield, UCD is Ireland’s largest university where emphasis is firmly placed on research and innovation.
The Real Good Gourmet Café is located within the neighbouring Richview Office Park and Berman and Wallace Restaurant is in the adjoining Belfield Office Park. Further amenities for staff are also available in the immediate area; these include the popular Ashton’s and Clonskeagh House pubs. A wider range of amenities are also located in the nearby Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages. Childcare facilities are available within the immediate area.
Boole House is a 3 storey modern office building with ample surface car parking. Although the building was originally developed in the mid-1990’s to a high quality design, a comprehensive internal refurbishment has been completed in recent years. The building has a standard block width of 12.75 metres providing an ideal internal module to allow for flexible naturally ventilated space, although there is a variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air-conditioning system in place. The space is entirely over one floor and contains a fully fitted canteen area and extensive shower facilities for staff.
Mineral fibre acoustic ceiling tiles. Recessed category 2 light fittings. Raised access flooring. Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air-conditioning. Gas fired low pressure radiator central heating. Category 6 data cabling. Three 630 kg passenger lifts. Shower Facilities. Bike Racks Access control system linked into a burglar alarm. Electrical back-up provided by a generator and UPS system which are located in the basement and the car park
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Entire First Floor||1308.25||14,082|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.