- Available From Q4 2018
- A new campus is being built in the heart of the city
- Be at the centre of Europe's fastest growing economy
- LEED gold standard
- 2.75m clear floor to ceiling height
- Raised access floor zone of 150mm
- Metal tile suspended ceiling system
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Extremely high quality reception lobbies
- 5-6 no. 13 person passenger lifts. Lift speed 2 metres per second
- 250 on-site bicycle spaces
- Showers and changing rooms
- Roof gardens and terrace
- Waterfront civic plaza
The waterfront location is a vibrant setting for corporate occupiers providing extensive amenities for staff including retail, restaurants, cafes and bars. The campus is situated at a transport core with Luas and DART and numerous bus services located within walking distance.
Available from Q4 2018
With a total of thirteen and twelve floors of office space respectively, both buildings offer spectacular views across the city, southwards as far as the Dublin Mountains and eastwards across the wide expanse of Dublin Bay.
The development’s unique external roof terraces with covered glass canopies at different levels give fresh perspectives out over the city’s landmark buildings and waterways.
Whether you’re looking down from an office on the 12th floor or having a coffee at a quayside table, at Bolands Quay it’s all about proximity to the water. In the heart of the bustling capital, it’s a place where moments of stillness can be found.
The mission of this major project is to develop this quarter of the Dublin Docklands into a world class location that will contribute to the economic prosperity of Dublin.
Bolands Quay is a pioneering, campus style development in this twenty year story of urban renewal and regeneration. It’s no surprise both international and Irish businesses have chosen to base their companies here over the years.
Designed to reflect and refract the natural light, the building facades will feature semi-glazed coloured terracotta tiles on the dominant elevations facing the canal dock, with the warmer palette used on the lower elevations – both colour palettes nodding to hues in the original stonework of the pre-existing heritage buildings.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
1 Bolands Quay
2 Bolands Quay
Click each link above
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.