- Modern Offices approx. 1,150 sq.m. (12,378 sq.ft.) over 3 floors
- Dublin Docklands has undergone significant redevelopment with the majority of the lands zoned for mixed use development in the office, education, student, hotel and retail sectors.
- Flexible Lease terms
Block C was designed by Scott Tallon Walker Architects and constructed by SISK builders in 2006 and is part of an established development known as Crosbie's Yard and comprises a detached five storey over basement mixed-use office and apartment building, with adjoining underground car park, fronting onto a secure landscaped courtyard. The property is well presented and maintained. A passenger lift serves all floors.
There is pedestrian access via a gated entrance from Ossory Road and via double vehicular gates from West Road leading to the central courtyard and the underground car park.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
FIRST FLOOR COMMERCIAL 336 sq.m.The first floor consists of an open plan office space and is accessed via general landing area with ladies and gents toilets, a staircase and passenger lift. The open plan offices have floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows, raised access floors, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with recessed fluorescent lighting and gas central heating.
FOURTH FLOOR – COMMERCIAL 262 sq.m.
The fourth floor consists of an attractive open plan office space with balcony and panoramic views over Dublin City, and containing floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows, raised access floors, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings, gas central heating.
BASEMENT – COMMERCIAL 255 sq.m.
The basement floor area consists of a shell condition finish originally proposed as a gym although a planning permission was previously obtained for change of use to offices and a general utility and plant area to service the building. There is an enclosed vented garden with patio area with natural light from above. The underground car park is accessible from this level via the main staircase lobby.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.