- Mixed-use secure gated development of approx. 1,912 sq.m. (20,588 sq.ft.) in a highly accessible north city location on Ossory Road, beside North Strand and East Wall, only 2km from O’Connell Street.
- Offices approx. 1,150 sq.m. (12,378 sq.ft.) over 3 floors and 8 no. 90 sq.m. apartments fully fitted and furnished ready to rent. 40 dedicated underground car spaces and 10 surface shared car spaces.
- Dublin Docklands has undergone significant redevelopment with the majority of the lands zoned for mixed use development in the office, education, student, hotel and retail sectors.
- Of appeal to investors and developers interested in either a wholly residential or a wholly office scheme.
There is pedestrian access via a gated entrance from Ossory Road and via double vehicular gates from West Road leading to the central courtyard and the underground car park. There is a shared communal area and gardens with 10 over ground shared visitor's car parking spaces and there are 40 numbered underground car parking spaces with Block C out of a total 253 car spaces.
There is pedestrian access at ground floor level to the front of the building. The property consists of office space, a proposed crèche/with previous FPP for change of use to offices, a proposed basement gym/with previous FPP for change of use to offices and 8 residential work/live in apartments. The accommodation comprises offices on three levels and 8 no. 2 bedroom live/work apartments over two levels. There previously was FPP for change of use of the live/work apartments to offices, together with a change of use of the proposed crèche on ground floor to offices. The proposed gym and plant and utility area at basement level also had the benefit of a planning permission for change of use to offices.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We have approximately scaled the floor area of the property from the planning permission plans to report the approx. net lettable office areas and the gross internal apartment areas(plus balcony) with an approximate total of the gross area of the overall building, excluding staircases, lobbies and office wc facilities.
GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL 297 sq.m.
The ground floor consists of an open plan reception area with a passenger lift and a staircase accessing the entire building and car park. In one section there are fully fitted offices with raised access floors, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with recessed fluorescent lighting and gas central heating. In the other section is a proposed crèche/office (with a previous FPP for change of use) and is in unfinished-shell condition with double glazed aluminium framed floor to ceiling windows, concrete subfloor and concrete slab ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR COMMERCIAL 336 sq.m.
The first floor consists of an open plan office space and is accessed via general landing area with ladies and gents toilets, a staircase and passenger lift. The open plan offices have floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows, raised access floors, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with recessed fluorescent lighting and gas central heating.
SECOND FLOOR AND THIRD FLOOR RESIDENTIAL 762 sq.m. FULLY FURNISHED
The second and third floors consist of eight no. 2 bedroom live/work apartments (average size 95 sq.m. inc. balcony) accessed by a staircase and passenger lift. The apartments are well fitted with bathrooms that include bath, shower, WC and whb, modern style fitted kitchens, tiling, white goods, electric storage heating, hot press with immersion, lighting and all have panoramic views over Dublin City.
FOURTH FLOOR – COMMERCIAL 262 sq.m.
The fourth floor consists of an attractive open plan office space with balcony and panoramic views over Dublin City, and containing floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows, raised access floors, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings, gas central heating.
BASEMENT – COMMERCIAL 255 sq.m.
The basement floor area consists of a shell condition finish originally proposed as a gym although a planning permission was previously obtained for change of use to offices and a general utility and plant area to service the building. There is an enclosed vented garden with patio area with natural light from above. The underground car park is accessible from this level via the main staircase lobby.
Title and Service ChargeVery long leasehold with management company in place for the overall development.
Town PlanningCrosbie’s Yard is situated in an area zoned Objective Z6 - Employment/Enterprise: “To provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment creation”. Under this zoning wide range of uses are permitted or open for consideration including residential.
BER No. TBC
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.