- Modern fully fitted office block in well established business park
- Benefits from 25 car spaces
- Own door office unit
The M50 motorway is located close to the property and provides direct access to the country’s main roadway network while the Luas Green Line service is within walking distance. There are also numerous bus routes providing transport to and from the city centre on Nutgrove Avenue and Churchtown Road Upper.
Block B comprises of a self-contained four storey office unit within Nutgrove Office Park. The park comprises of 6 office blocks completed in circa 2007.
Block B2 is a fully fitted terraced block with an impressive reception and a feature staircase to all floors. There is lift access to all floors with 2 no. passenger lifts.
The office space is currently laid as a mix of open and cellular offices. There are bathroom facilities on each floor with showers facilitiers also on the first and second floors.
The property benefits from raised access floors covered in carpet and tiles, with plastered/painted walls and suspended acoustic tiled ceilings.
This office is available with the benefit of 25 surface car parking spaces.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate Gross Internal Area (GIA) is summarised below:
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.