- Four storey modern office building
- Available on flexible lease terms
Block B at The Merrion Centre is located in the much sought after business address of Dublin 4. The building is situated in a prominent position on Merrion Road, approximately 4km south of Dublin city centre.
The property benefits from its close proximity to excellent transport links. It is a 4 minute walk from Sydney Parade Dart station which gives direct access to the city centre as well as all suburban areas from Howth to Greystones. Numerous bus routes serving Dublin city centre and the surrounding suburbs are available in the immediate area as well as the Aircoach service that runs directly to Dublin Airport.
Last floor remaining in Block B, The Merrion Centre which is a modern four-storey office building. The first floor comprises a regular floorplate at first level that is ameniable to all types of users.
The specification throughout the building includes:
Raised access floors
Suspended ceilings with inset box lighting
Male and Female WC facilities on each level
Lift access to all floors
8 basement car parking spaces available.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800411456
Energy Performance Indicator: 468.45 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.