- Self contained head quarters style office building
- Flexible floor plates
- Lease avaibable direct from landlord on flexible lease terms
The M50 Motorway is located 5km west of the property and provides direct access to the country’s main road network while the LUAS Green Line is approximately 1.5km east of the subject property. There are numerous public bus routes providing direct access to and from the city centre on Nutgrove Avenue and Churchtown Road Upper.
The office accommodation is currently divided into three separate units and is in a mixture of finished and ‘shell and core’ condition which offers great scope for an incoming purchasers or tenants to complete the office to their own specification. The regular shaped floor plate also provides an opportunity for the units to be amalgamated to suit an incoming tenants needs. Upon entering each building there is a large atrium and shared foyer. The office space is primarily open plan with a number of cellular offices.
The completed office accommodation benefits from carpet and tile covered raised access floors, plastered painted walls, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings and aluminium framed double glazed windows.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate Gross Internal Areas are as follows:
|Floor||Block B1 Sq.m||Block B2 Sq.m||Block B3 Sq.m||Total|
All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify all floor areas and undertake their own due dilligence.
The property benefits from 45 designated surface car parking spaces.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.