- Refurbished office accommodation
- Own door accommodation
- Located in established business park
Blanchardstown Corporate Park is a 100 acre campus at the core of the north/west suburban commercial activity, in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone. The park, which was established in 1996 by The Channor Group, is now North Dublin's premier suburban office park and provides the highest standard of accommodation and service.
Over 1 million sq.ft. of development has taken place during the last 20 years, and with 25 acres still undeveloped there are some exciting plans in place for the future.
Unit 6 offers 260 sq.m (2,796 sq.ft) of accommodation on first floor level. The offices have recently been refurbished and are finished to a specification to include; new carpeted floors, suspended ceilings and LED light fittings. The office is laid out to provide open plan accommodation with one private office, a boardroom and a canteen. The property benefits from 9 car parking spaces.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800364291
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.52 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.