- Excellent specification buildings extending to 7,671 sq.m each
- Finished to an impressive standard and design
- Due for completion Aug 2020
Blanchardstown Corporate Park sits directly on the new N2/N3 link road, providing direct access to Ireland’s high quality motorway/road network with Dublin’s orbital M50 motorway just minutes away. Dublin Airport is just 4km away, putting Blanchardstown Corporate Park amongst the most internationally accessible of Dublin’s office campuses.
Blanchardstown Corporate Park is a 100 acre campus at the core of the north/west suburban commercial activity, in the heart of the Dublin Enterprise Zone. The park, which was established in 1996 by The Channor Group, is now North Dublin’s premier suburban office park and provides the highest standard of accommodation and service.
Over 1 million sq.ft. of development has taken place during the last 20 years, and with 25 acres still undeveloped there are some exciting plans in place for the future.
Stemple Exchange comprises two new buildings extending to 82,500 sq.ft each.
The buildings which are currently under construction will are due for practical completion to Category A in Aug 2020 witin tenant fit out able to commence 1st April 2020.
The impressive high quality office scheme which provide buildings finished to the following specification;
- Full VRV air conditioning system
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LED light fittings
- 2x 13 person passenger lifts
- Very generous 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- 34 showers for the building
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Typical Floor Areas
|Sq m||Sq ft|
|Gross Internal Area||7,671||82,570|
Total 165,000 sq ft comprising 2 buildings of 82,500 sf each
BER No. Target
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.