- Extending to 132 sq.m (1,521 sq.ft)
- Fully furnished
- Located off impressive lobby with glazed central lobby
Blanchardstown is well served by public transport including regular Dublin bus services such as the 40D from Parnell Street to Tyrellstown which stops in Blanchardstown Corporate Park. There is also a private bus service from the Royal Dublin Hotel on O’Connell to the Corporate Park via Phibsborough which departs city centre at 8.20am Monday to Friday and returns 17.50 Monday to Friday arriving in O’Connell Street. There is additional 4pm service from the Corporate Park to the city centre on Friday with a lunch time service to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and back again. The private feeder bus service also serves Coolmine Train Station bringing occupiers to and from the station in the mornings and afternoons. A regular private bus also serves Dublin Airport.
Amenities within Blanchardstown Corporate Park are excellent and occupiers of the Park can avail of numerous facilities that are already located on site. These include a crèche, run by Giraffe Childcare, which provides professional childcare facilities for up to 120 children. In addition there is a 150 seat restaurant located at the entrance to the Park that serves throughout the day. For occupiers that require something less formal the on site petrol filling station benefits from a convenience store and Deli counter with a hot food counter. In addition the close proximity of Blanchardstown Town Centre with all its shops, amenities and facilities provides staff with a range of amenities.
The suite comprises a fully fitted first floor office. This bright an modern suite is accessed off an attractive shared lobby with an impressive atrium. This is an excellent turn key solution for a occupier seeking good specification offices with a high grade finish.
The unit is laid out to provide open plan office accommodation, a boardroom, fitted tea station and a comms room. Specification includes, air-conditioning, raised access floors, floor boxes cabled for power and data and suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings.
There are four car parking spaces available with the property.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.