- Top floor 500 sqm (5,378 sqft) office space available
- Office building with a commanding presence fronting Temple Road and the Blackrock by-pass
- 10 car parking spaces
Blackrock is a prominent well established suburb located just Dublin suburb, located approximately 6km south of Dublin City. Blackrock comprises a commercial hub offering an excellent variety of shopping and leisure facilities, including numerous restaurants and bars. Temple House is situated just south of the centre at the junction of Temple Road and Frascati Road. Occupiers within the immediate area include Zurich, AIB and Darta Savings. The area benefits from a host of public transport links. The property is located just 500 metres from Blackrock DART station. The DART provides links to the city centre stations Pearse, Connolly and Tara Street as well as large suburbs including Ballsbridge, Clontarf, Malahide, Bray and the Dublin Docklands. Bus routes including 4, 7/a/n, 46e, 84/a/n, 114, 118 which provide transport to the city centre and surrounding suburbs are located in the vicinity. The Aircoach provides hourly services to Dublin Airport.
The office accommodation consists of a bright and open plan layout extending to an approximate floor area 500 sqm (5,378 sqft) N.I.A. and can be suitably configured to suit each individual users requirements. The floor benefits from abundant light and excellent views.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The available accommodation comprises;
|Description||Sq.m (NIA)||Sq.ft (NIA)|
BER No. 800366197
Energy Performance Indicator: 497.32 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.