- Ground floor own door office premises extending to approx. 1,040 sqm (11,189 sqft)
- Excellent on site surface car parking
- Quality landlord specification
- Established commercial location close to Mahon Point Retail Park and City Gate office developments
- Approx. 4km south of Cork city centre with convenient access to the South Ring Road network, Cork Airport and Dublin M8
City Gate office developments which are immediately to the east. Major occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Jacobs Engineering, CSO Office, Voxpro, VCE, Dell EMC, Ronan Daly Jermyn and Intel Security as well as the Mater Private Hospital.
Cork city is the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland and the city and environs has a population in the region of 220,000 people according to the 2016 census. Many leading corporate occupiers are located in the Cork region including Apple, Amazon, IBM, Pfizer, Glaxosmithkline, McAfee, Lilly, VM Ware, Marriott Group, Avery Dennison, Tyco, Clear Stream, Boston Scientific,Stryker and Gilead.
The property comprises a ground floor own door office unit. The office will be mainly open plan and finished to a landlord specification to include:·
- 600 x 600 LED modular lighting
- Air conditioning
- Plastered and painted walls
- Ladies and gents toilets
- Canteen/tea station
- IT/Data room
- Suspended grid ceilings and tile ceiling systems
- Excellent on-site parking
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.