- Fully fitted high quality office accommodation
- Super prime location within easy access of M50 and M1
- Benefits from close proximity to Dublin Airport
- Ample onsite car parking
- Available on a flexible lease
This office is located in Northern Cross Office Campus, one of the premier suburban office schemes in Dublin. Northern Cross is approximately 10 km north of the prime CBD area of Dublin and offers a high quality business environment in a convenient location. Northern Cross has become an established business district and is home to many notable occupiers including Bewleys Tea and Coffee Ltd, Mylan Ireland, JP Morgan, Experian Ireland. This cluster offers high quality buildings with excellent parking provision at a significant discount to the city centre.
Occupiers are attracted by the ease of road access with close proximity to the M50 and M1 interchange. The proximity to Dublin Airport is also a major draw for the area. Public transport serves the location well with the DART station at Clongriffin is located just 2.8 km away. The development is serviced by a number of Dublin Bus routes.
Amenities in the immediate vicinity include Hilton Dublin Airport, Burnells Restaurant, Insomnia, Europar, Meadow and Byrne, Giraffe Childcare and Bank of Ireland as well as host of shops in Clarehall Shopping Centre.
This property forms part of a modern commercial building with ample surface car parking. The available space consists of part first floor office accommodation within the subject property. The floor is fully fitted and is a mix of open plan in layout with ancillary office accommodation and meeting rooms. The floor benefits from dedicated WC facilities and there is the potential for the incoming tenant to benefit from the existing fully serviced canteen onsite.
- Mineral fibre acoustic ceiling tiles
- Raised access flooring
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Category 6 data cabling
- Access control system
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.