- Modern purpose built office building
- Generous on site car parking
- Highly accessible edge of town location
- Excellent local amenities
The property is located approximately 3.5 miles from Belfast City Centre and the neighbouring area comprises a mix of residential and commercial uses with excellent local amenities provided in Belmont village.
The subject comprises c. 867 sq. ft. (Net Internal Area) of self contained, modern office accommodation situated at first floor level. Two dedicated car parking spaces are provided along with additional visitor car parking on site.
Internally the space has been finished to a good standard throughout and comprises a mix of open plan office space, private office and staff areas.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
First Floor Accommodation: 867 Sq Ft/80.51 Sq M
Open plan office accommodation, private meeting room and staff WC.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. We understand that the current service charge is approximately £1,000 per annum.
An incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount of the total buildings insurance premium.
Rent: £12,000 Per Annum
Term: The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Rates payable 17/18: £4,600 (Est.)
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.