- Modern self contained ground floor office accommodation c. 849 sq.ft.
- Generous on site car parking.
- Highly accessible edge of town location.
- Excellent local amenities.
The subject property occupies a highly accessible location off Belmont Road, close to its junction with the A55, providing ease of access to Belfast City Airport, the M3 and the wider motorway network.
The property is located approximately 3.5 miles from the City Centre and the neighbouring area comprises a mix of residential and commercial uses with excellent local amenities provided in Belmont village.
The property forms part of a purpose built edge of town office park comprising 9 no. own door office buildings.
The subject comprises c. 850 sq. ft. (Net Internal Area) of self contained, modern office accommodation with 3 no. dedicated car park spaces. Additional visitor car parking is provided on site.
Internally the space has been finished to a high standard throughout and comprises a reception area, a mix of open plan, private office space and boardroom. A WC and kitchen area is also provided.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
849 Sq ft.
Service ChangeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
We understand that the current service charge estimate is £1,070.16 per annum.
An incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount of the total buildings insurance premium.
The property has an energy rating of C67.
Full certificates can be made available upon request.
Rent: £13,000 pa
Term: Subject to negotiation
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
Net Annual Value: £7,650
Rates Payable 18/19: £4,611.44
The above rates payable figure does not reflect the 20% Small Business Rates Relief that will apply to the majority of tenants.
All prices and outgoings stated are exclusive of but may be subject to VAT.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.